Friday 7 October 2011

ASOS Jersey Tie Maxi Dress, could be Jayne Moore?

Here is a slight different offering. 
I have no idea who the model is and unusually for this blog she is not in lingerie. However, if you look even slightly closely at the picture, I think you will agree that she may have no more than a thong on, but I doubt if she even has that much lingerie!
This picture reminds me of one of the most erotic sights I have even seen. On a visit to South Africa I watched a young lady in a light weight maxi dress sweep up the stairs in a shopping centre unaware that the strong sun light had rendered her dress transparent. Like this model she had a perfect body, pert breasts and had also forgotten her underwear.
If you follow this link to the ASOS website you will be able to watch a "cat walk" video. Like me you may decide to watch this on a continuous loop. Click on "view Catwalk" under the main image

http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Jersey-Tie-Maxi-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1593099&cid=9979&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=-1&sort=-1&clr=Nectarine+pink



No comments:

Post a Comment